Don’t Just Scan This Article: The Latest News On Barcodes Straight From USCIS and INSZoom, The Immigration Case Management Software Leader
- Form I-90
- Form I-824
- Form I-131
- Form G-28
- Form N-400
- Form I-821
- Form I-765
- Form I-130
- Form I-485
- Missing data
- Data shifted to other fields when the barcode was scanned
- Damaged barcodes
- Don’t reuse forms; always create new forms for each case.
- If the data on a form changes, reprint the complete form and not just a single page.
- Do not damage the barcode; this may result in inaccurate information being uploaded to USCIS’ systems.
- Follow a single protocol for completing the form. Either electronically fill out the form or hand write it. Do not mix the two in a single form.
- In many cases forms from a case management provider are not in sync with the USCIS form. This is not the case with INSZoom’s forms, by the way. We pride ourselves on our technology’s ability to sync with the federal government’s systems!
Visa Status Check, they seem to be taking a leaf from the experience of the USCIS in improved customer experience, a move I strongly believed was long overdue. I am excited to be a part of the team at INSZoom, that takes another step, to continue being the forerunner in providing technology solutions by integrating with the Visa Check Status. This cool and intuitive feature will enable checking the status of the DOS Case directly from the INSZoom system. This in addition to the existing USCIS case tracking features. To learn more about this cool new feature feel free to contact our customer service representatives.